"Hear O Lord, and be gracious to me; O Lord, be Thou my helper,
Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing;
Thou hast loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness;
That my soul may sing praise to Thee, and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to Thee forever."
Psalm 30:10-12
Today I am thankful for:
- My God and His healing touch in my life...
- A husband who prays for me...
- Friends who pray for and with me...
- The love of my children for me, for their daddy, and for each other...
- Slower days... this week has not been near as busy as the previous weeks and it has been wonderful to be "allowed" to slow down a bit...
- Snuggle time with my boys...
- Surprises in the mail! I was blessed with some good mail yesterday... a recipe from a friend I had asked for and another one that she shared that looks delicious!!
- The sunshine and the blue skies!
- Things to look forward to... we are going to pick strawberries tomorrow!!
- The blessing of life... life here now, and life in eternity with my Lord and Savior...
What are you thankful for today? I encourage you to take time to think about the many things you have to be thankful for and give Him the thanks He is so deserving of! For more TT posts visit Laurie.













6 comments:
Slow days and snuggle times with the boys.... wow... some of my favorite things, too! God is so good!
Happy Thankful Thursday, Tricia!
Awesome blessings, Tricia! Happy Thankful Thursday!
I am always blessed by your thankful thursday post sweetie.
Such sweet blessings Tricia. I like the snuggle time with my granbabies, which I got to do a lot with today.
Love you,
Alleluiabelle
Gratitude changes our perspective! Love how focusing on what we are thankful for makes our lives sweeter.
Lots to be thankful for! So glad they will still snuggle with you--and they look so proud in their racing pajamas picture.
Post a Comment