I know I said I was taking a break... but I just had to share these!
Everyone is in the picture except for Paul...
He was being grumpy and I chose not to fight that battle...

Before the Easter Party all the kids participated in an Easter bonnet parade...
Each child make their own Easter bonnet, then walked across the stage,
and either gave a bow or curtsy... they were precious!
The egg on the spoon race at the Mother of Multiples Egg Hunt













9 comments:
Aww, too cute!! Looks like everyone had fun!
How fun! What a precious bunch of photos. So glad you stopped by to share them. = )
Tricia, I'm so glad you broke your blog break long enough to share these with us! Looks like so much fun!
oh how cute... such fun!
glad that it all went ok for you today.
:)
What sweet, adorable children. They all look like they had such a good time. Lots of smiles. It made me smile too, as I love children so much.
Thanks for sharing the pictures and the look of what spring should feel like right about now.
Hugs & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
They are so cute! I love little ones! Blessings...
Those are precious! I know they had a good time and I know that you enjoyed watching them.
Happy Easter,
Krista
Looks like a fun time was had! You enjoy the rest of your break.
Love that you stopped to post these pics for us. I love them all.
Post a Comment