Brothers think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were influential, not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of this world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things - and the things that are not - to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before Him. It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God - that is, our righteousness, holiness, and redemption. 1 Corinthians 1:25-30
So what about you? Are you working on hiding scripture in your heart?













5 comments:
oh me...
time is getting away from me these days...
I have to get mine posted too. :)
Thanks for the reminder.
I am trying to hold scripture in my heart. When I come here, you give me more to hold on to.
Thank you sweet one.
Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
What a great passage! I've always loved this one.
Since you visited my page earlier today, I trust you've seen my scripture.
Thank you for your kind words on my blog today about my son's meeting with Elaine. = )
Better late than never! This is a good passage to work on. Thanks for sharing!
Hi dear friend,
I'm a 'fan' of yours...to see what that means...please do stop by my site. I have a surprise waiting there for you.
You must know that your site is among the top of my reading. I enjoy it so much and because we both love the Lord passionately, we are in tune with eachother through Him.
Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment