Today I am thankful for:
- The fact that my God is a God of peace and not confusion! My day has been so hectic this morning, and I knew that was not of God... we have a day at home with nothing that we absolutely HAVE to do, so I was planning on getting many things done, but the morning started off just crazy! I stopped and prayed and asked God to order my day and bring peace and He has!! Praise Him!
- Thankful teenagers! We had 6 teenage girls stay here this past weekend with the Disciple Now event that was going on at our church... Sunday morning I found handmade Thank You notes placed and hidden all over the house, even in the refrigerator! I even found one hidden inside my Bible went we got to church!
- My husband and how handy and intelligent he is! Earlier in the week I was home alone and was looking forward to playing some praise and worship music while I worked around the house, but for some reason our cd player would play but no sound would come out... he fixed it this morning and the house has been filled with music all morning!! Wonderful!
- Our roses and azaleas being in bloom! They are beautiful... and I will be cutting some roses to put in a vase on the kitchen table in just a bit!
- My precious children and the things they do that melt my heart, even if they do make me have an ugly cry!
- The ladies who have been so faithful to attend the Esther Bible study by Beth Moore that I am leading. It has been a wonderful study and we all have been blessed by digging into God's Word. We are ending this Sunday with a feast here at our house!
- Catching up with my best neighbor ever on the phone yesterday... she has moved so I do not see her near as much I would like to...
- Hearing God speak to me through the ordinary things of life... check back tomorrow for a post about this... if I get the time to compose it today!
- Hearing music I have not heard for a while, I have my cd player on shuffle (it shuffles all the cds we have) and I am being blessed hearing praise and worship music I haven't heard in quite a while!
- For this beautiful, gorgeous day the Lord has given us... I plan to go enjoy the sunshine with my boys!
What are you giving the Lord thanks for today? I encourage you to take the time to stop and think about the things you have to be thankful for, and give Him the thanks He deserves!
For more TT posts please visit our wonderful host, Laurie.














9 comments:
Love how he sang "You are My Sunshine" to you at dinner last night! I would've cried, too!!
Happy Thankful Thursday!
Tricia,
That is a lovely list!
Wonderful list of thankfulness. Enjoy finishing your Esther study. I will be finishing up the same one soon.
Beautiful list, Tricia. God is so great! Happy Thankful Thursday!
Tricia, what a beautiful post today for Thankful Thursday. I love your grateful heart! -Laurie
Such a sweet list.
Thankful for you and our God ordained friendship.
It's always so nice to come here and hear of all the sweet things you are thankful for.
I am thankful for getting through a rough week by God's grace covering me...and I'm with Marsha. I'm thankful for you and all of our blogger friendships made through Him.
Hugs Tricia,
Alleluiabelle
I enjoyed your list of big thank you's Tricia. The LORD is good!
I am thankful for GOD'S PEACE today.
Bless you.
Post a Comment