Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scripture Memory Verse

Here is my 1st scripture memory verse for May... I am late posting it but I have already started memorizing it...

"I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me."

Galations 2:20


Below are videos of the boys practicing their scriptures they had memorized for the AWANAs award ceremony tonight. All in all they have memorized 66 verses over the past 2 years in Cubbies. Paul accidentally said the verse David had been practicing rather than the one he had practiced and got very upset with himself and would not try again to say the one he had worked so hard to say... but here is proof that he can do it! I am very proud of both of my boys!










What scripture are you currently try to hide in your heart?

post signature

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I hope the ceremony went well. They do such a great job!

Krista said...

That is a wonderful verse to memorize and I may join you in your scripture memorization. Your boys are precious and wonderful to hear them quoting God's word.

Have an intimate "walk with the Lord week"!

Krista