Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday


Have you spent time in His Word today? Have you spent enough time with Jesus so that His fragrance has rubbed off on you and others can tell that you have been in His presence? If not, I encourage you to make some time NOW to spend with your Lord and Savior...

For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

13 comments:

Melanie said...

I love that -- "the fragrance of Christ"! That is what I want to be to the world around me.

Happy WFW, Tricia!

Deanna said...

I don't wear perfume but I definitely want to wear the fragrance of Christ!

DeeDee said...

beautiful Tricia.... the picture and the verse.
Love you gal!
Happy WFW!

Laurie Ann said...

I'm with Melanie on this. I want to smell good for Jesus! Happy WFW!

Susan said...

Great verse!

I want to smell just like Jesus!!!

Pretty picture too.

Have a blessed WFW♥

Tracy said...

Oh, to be the fragrance of Christ. What a perfect image for that verse.

On Wednesday mornings, I depart from my usual time in The Word and Streams in the Desert. Instead, I reread through our Bible study materials one final time for our lunch hour Bible study. (I had no idea this morning we'd have to reschedule today's study.) It had me all over the Word, talking about things that hinder our walk with Christ, specifically today about our pride and unbelief. Probably the most profound passage being Isaiah 57:15 - "The high and lofty one who lives in eternity, the Holy One, says this: I live in the high and holy place with those whose spirits are contrite and humble. I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts."

Blessings!
Tracy

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't been by much lately. I've missed visiting!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a beautiful picture and verse. Thank you for the wonderful reminder to spend time in His presence to be able to put on His fragrance.

Happy WFW!

Samantha said...

Beautiful verse and pictures. Thanks so much for sharing, have a truly blessed WFW !

Denise said...

Precious WFW.

Mimi said...

Honestly, no I haven't. Thank you for the beautiful reminder.

Joan said...

I how I hope that I smell like Jesus!
Blessings and Happy WFW!

Cathy said...

Such a lovely picture and verse ~

Beth in NC said...

That is beautiful! And yes, I definitely want His fragrance in my life!

Bless you!
Beth