Very powerful video full of His love, forgiveness, restoration, healing and deliverance. Thank you for sharing and I am so thankful that it is being viewed on the internet for a lost and dying world to see.
I loved the service and I enjoyed the company at lunch. Thank you for sharing your cardboard. I had three different things I was thinking on, but couldn't decide which one.....so much to be thankful for!!!:)
I'm so thankful to have you stop by It's All About Him, a place where I desire to share the love of Christ and His amazing and sufficient grace. Come back often to see what my God is teaching me on this amazing faith walk! My hope and prayer is that you will leave here with a hunger and thirst for Him and His righteousness!
About Me
I am a child of God humbly in pursuit of God, wife to a wonderful Godly man, homeschooling mom of twin boys (my double blessings), daughter, sister, friend, mentor, and student of the Word.
My Life Verse
"Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing that [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah)." Amplified
5 comments:
Powerful video!!
See you at Heart Friends today! It is beautiful outstide! I can't wait!!
Thank you for your willingness to share ... it really was a beautiful service.
I also LOVE how we are all FLOODING the internet with it... that is soooooo good!
To God be the Glory..
See you soon!
Very powerful video full of His love, forgiveness, restoration, healing and deliverance. Thank you for sharing and I am so thankful that it is being viewed on the internet for a lost and dying world to see.
((hugs))
I loved the service and I enjoyed the company at lunch. Thank you for sharing your cardboard. I had three different things I was thinking on, but couldn't decide which one.....so much to be thankful for!!!:)
whenever I see these cardboard testimonies I just get goosebumps and start bawling. So beautiful!
Post a Comment