Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday

Are you worshiping the Lord in His splendor through your life today? Are you giving Him the glory He so deserves for the great things He has done for you? I would love for you to leave me a comment telling me at least one great thing He has done for you lately... let's brag on Him and give Him the glory today!

I will start... God has graciously worked on my schedule and given me some rest that I desperately needed! I was able to go to bed at 8:30 last night and it was wonderful!! Now let me hear from you!

For more WFW posts visit 160 acre woods.

post signature

13 comments:

Amydeanne said...

brag on him! hehe i love that! lol

Ashley Wells said...

Great picture and verse!

God is great! He has been preparing a way for us to get temporary custody of two girls and we are so excited to see the mighty works of His hands in our life!

-Ashley

Melanie said...

Oh, how I love this verse and the picture is just perfect!

I must say that my praise is very similar to yours. Life has been so crazy lately, but as I seek the Lord's guidance more on making it easier, he is giving me those free moments, time to relax and time to focus on Him.

Happy WFW!

Little Lamb said...

There is much to boast about when we consider our God!

I am praising Him for the contentment in my spirit. It's something He alone provides. He has provided much and from this season I want to be used in new ways and better learn the secret of being content in all situations.

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, God has been so *there* for me! His plans are awesome and timely. Yesterday I had a flare-up and if it had been today I would not have been able to meet my Dad at the hospital and be there with him while he got stitches. He had a nail go all the way through the muscle and barely miss the bone in his right arm! He's 75 and on blood thinner and has some medical information that he sometimes forgets to share, plus I am his ears because he is hard of hearing. I give God all the glory for making me so ill yesterday and not today! I also praise Him for Daddy missing an artery and for the quick service at the ER. Oh, I'm definitely praising God today!

Love this Scripture and picture! Happy WFW!

Darlene said...

Great picture and scripture! I am praising God for Joey getting work today. He came in last night because of no work...this morning God sent him a load!

Jennifer said...

God stepped in and changed the script of our illustrated sermon Sunday because my oldest son was going to be there. The only thing is...no one knew he was coming but us.

Check out the story on today's post...April 22nd.

God is so good!

((hugs))

SnoWhite said...

beautiful.

Cathy said...

Lovely, thank you ~

DeeDee said...

Great pic and verse.
I have been praising Him today for sweet study time in the Word...

Denise said...

Such a fantastic picture and verse.

Unknown said...

What I saw as sacrifice He has turned into rich blessing. I thought I was giving up, and He turned around and poured out into my life so much more than I gave.

Sarah Mae said...

He promted me to share my abortion story, even though I didn't think I should. He then sent women my way who needed me to hear their story - I was blessed, He was glorified, and those women were moved a little bit more towards freedom.