Sunday, April 12, 2009

Glorious Resurrection Day!



"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!
In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope
through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."
1 Peter 1:3

post signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

rejoicing with you! rejoicing in HIM!

Alleluiabelle said...

Love you Tricia! May we sing out to the ends of the earth today in glorification to Him. He Has Rise - He Is Alive!

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Melanie said...

Praise God for the new birth we have in Him!

Happy Easter to you all!

Krista said...

All weekend we had a common phrase at church. Bro Daryle would say, "He has risen" and we would say, "He has risen indeed." It started off like a little chant but before the weekend was over, the congregation was pretty much screaming it.

It is awesome to celebrate the RISEN KING!

Love that verse,
Krista

Meredith said...

I really wish I knew how to do that, put the verse on the picture. That is beautiful! and I really enjoyed the thankful thursday poem from your devotion. So glad for the chance to catch up on your blog! Hope your week is peaceful!

Laurie Ann said...

Praying you had a wonderful Easter.

Linda said...

Hi Tricia, Loved the picture and the verse. Indeed He is Our Living Hope!

I am kinda sorry to see Easter go,...it was such a wonderful day!
Beautiful music, special scriptures, and the peace that comes from knowing He is Risen!

I wrote an Easter Poem, on the rainy Easter afternoon. Check it out on my blog. (:>)

Blessings!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits