Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cardboard Testimonies


Please pause my music on the sidebar before watching this video.


Our church is doing this tomorrow... following a weekend of Disciple Now with our youth...

I am participating...



I can not wait to see what our Lord does in our church through these testimonies... I am praying for a powerful move of the Spirit....


What would your cardboard say? I will share mine tomorrow after our service...


post signature


4 comments:

Darlene said...

I think this is a great idea. I am so glad that Matt and Mitzi are heading it up. I wish I could be there. I have my Mom and she is weak as a newborn pup.

Valerie said...

This is an amazing service! Our church is doing it as well. I pray the testimony of other's lives will lead to an alter filled with people STARVING for God's love and forgiveness!

LisaShaw said...

Hi Tricia I found you through my sweet sister Alleluiabelle. I posted on Cardboard Testimonies last year and it's a very powerful video and I'm so glad that it's a blessing to you and I'm sure it will be to your church.

You asked what my cardboard would say? The truth is I would have more than one. God has done some amazing things in my life and delivered me from a lot.

Bless you Tricia and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Alleluiabelle said...

Tricia,

My prayers are being said for you and your church as this should be an extremely powerful time. We have never done this in our church, but I think it is a great idea for our church to do as well. I think that my cardboard testimony would say: I was shy, lonely and fearful; the other side would say: Bondages were broken and now I'm free to be me through Jesus Christ my Lord & Savior.

Wish I could be there to see you and every one else go through such an experience. It will not only touch your life, but the lives of so many. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle