"It is good to give thanks to the Lord,and to sing praises to Thy name,
O Most High;
To declare Thy lovingkindness in the morning,
and Thy faithfulness by night."
Psalm 92:1-2
Today I am giving thanks for:
- The stillness of the mornings while I spend time with my Lord, this is one of my favorite times of my day!
- The Word of God and that I can read it anywhere, anytime...
- My uncle JW having a successful surgery (he had a triple bypass done on Monday) and so far an uneventful recovery...
- A fun visit earlier in the week with Aunt Susan... the boys really enjoyed playing with her (they even got a harp lesson while she was here!), and I was very thankful to be able to do my big grocery run all by myself!
- The fact that I am running again without pain! My 1st couple of runs after my fall I had bad knee pain, but that has all gone away now... I should be good to go for the 5K coming up in 2 weekends...
- The beautiful day we have had today! The boys and I played and had fun this morning, then they headed out back for their adventures, I did a bit of housework, and then joined them to enjoy the warmth of the sun!
- The Ladies Night Out we are having at church tonight... lots of the ladies are going out to dinner! Good food and good fellowship!
- My boys playing so well together today! I am so glad they are friends and they like to play with each other... they have been calling each other "pal" today :)
- Popsicles on a warm day...
- This family the Lord has blessed me with, and all the love and joy they bring into my life!
What are you thankful for today? I encourage you to take the time to stop and think about the many blessings the Lord has sent your way, and give Him thanks! For more WFW posts visit Laurie.













4 comments:
Tricia,
Just reading the sweetness of what you have to be thankful for today, rests well in my soul too. I care about the people I visit with on their sites. I'm happy your uncle is doing well. It's so cute that your boys call each other pal. I'm happy that you're happy today.
Love you,
Alleluiabelle
Such a sweet thankful post! So much to be thankful for... blessings...
Enjoy your ladies night out tonight, Tricia!
Happy Thankful Thursday!
This post made me smile from the first to the last!
Hope you are having a wonderful time out with the ladies tonight.
Have a blessed weekend.
Post a Comment