
When they came to the place called The Skull, there they crucified Him and the criminals, one on the right and the other on the left. Luke 23:33
I am thanking God today for being willing to send His only Son to take my sin upon Him, and to die in my place; so that I can have forgiveness of my sins, which enables me to have unhindered fellowship with my God and my Savior, and for giving me hope that one day I will receive the free gift of eternal life and will spend eternity in His glorious presence.
Please join me in spending time thinking about the sacrifice God made on my behalf and on yours...













4 comments:
I look forward to eternity with our Lord.
Happy Easter, Tricia and family...
Love in Him,
Tiffany
so good...
have a great day/weekend!
love you!
This is a good day to reflect on all HE as done for us!
Have a FABULOUS Friday!
Tricia,
And what a day of reflection it was spending time thinking about the sacrifice that God made on behalf of all mankind.
Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for our sins, our iniquities and our transgressions. Amen!
Have a very blessed Easter sweet friend.
My love to you,
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment