Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday

I am working on memorizing this passage from 1 Corinthians and thought it would be good to do my WFW post using some verses from it... maybe it will help me to commit it all to memory better! The ways of God always amaze me! He does not do things as we do... He does them His way, to astound us, to draw us to Him, and maybe most importantly, so that we do not boast or take credit for what He has done... but so that our boast may be in Him and in Him alone!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Great picture and scripture! May we always remember to give God the Glory!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Alleluiabelle said...

Tricia,

You so hit it on the mark today with me in what you said, today of all days God's timing is always perfect. Thank you. This is a good memory verse for me.

Hugs & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

DeeDee said...

beautiful picture and verse...
Have a great WFW!

Krista said...

I LOVE that picture and verse. I tried to leave you a comment this morning but I'm not sure what happened to it. LOL I need blog lessons on how to post your scripture right on the picture. Have a great night!

Denise said...

Such a nice WFW.