Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday


Oh, how I praise God for His mercies which are new every morning, for His compassions that never fail, for His faithfulness that is great! I do hope in God, for He is my portion, nothing satisfies or fills me like He does! My heart longs for Him, and I look forward to and long for the next time that I get to sit at His feet and bask in His presence! Have you spent time in His Word today... if not make it a priority to do so, you will not regret it!

For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

9 comments:

Melanie said...

What a wonderful verse to share today, Tricia! It goes so great with your post from yesterday, too. I didn't comment, but it left many thoughts with me that I have carried with me since reading. Do I really find all my satisfaction in the Lord and not in my earthly possessions? Could I give it all up for Him? So much to ponder... and I will continue to do so. So important that we seek until we can say that we truly are satisfied only in God.

Blessings to you today, my friend!

Darlene said...

Beautiful picture and verses.
Thanks for sharing,
Darlene

Laurie Ann said...

Great verse and picture. I did make time for God this morning - in fact, He woke me up 40 minutes early! I loved catching up with Him...

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

What wonderful verses you choose today! Thanks for sharing them. Yes...praising Him that His mercies are new everyday! Sometimes I can't even comprehend how deeply He loves us! He is amazing.

Have a wonderful day.

Tracy said...

Oh what a beautiful passage you've shared! My heart is hearing this afresh today. The idea of new mercies each and every day is so beautiful and encouraging. He is indeed so very faithful to us. Thank you for sharing this today.

Blessings,
Tracy

Tracy said...

Lovely post, such comforting Scripture. Thanks for sharing and Happy WFW!

Alexis said...

Beautiful post and scripture today, thank you for sharing!
(And we're praying for K here at our house!)

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you.

Amydeanne said...

he is my portion!!!