Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch, Here we come!!


We are off to the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch today with the boys 4K class... they are so excited!! I will try to share some pictures later today!


post signature

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh, what a FUN day! (I wish I knew of one around here to take the boys to)

Thanks SO MUCH for entering the giveaway. I SO WISH I could send a package to EVERYONE! =-/

Have a BLESSED weekend! =-)

In The Masters Hands said...

My middle son and I went to the pumpkin patch with his preK class on Tuesday. He had so much fun and I had fun watching him pick out his pumpkin, He was rather specific about wanting a BIG one. It was alot fun. I hope you and yours have a wonderful time. Brandie

Melanie said...

Oh, I bet you all had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch.. it is one of our favorite fall family activities!