
"Give us help against the adversary, for vain is the help of man. Through and with God we shall do valiantly, for He it is Who shall tread down our adversaries." Psalm 108:12-13
Today I am thankful...
- That my help comes from the Lord, the maker of Heaven and earth...
- For my many Bibles...
- For memorable moments reading books on the bed with my boys...
- For precious things my kids say, "Mommy, I saw God in the clouds today." I am so glad that they think and talk about God and that he is an everyday part of our lives...
- For my husband and how hard he works to provide for us and take care of us. I am so thankful he is not a lazy man :)
- For a visit from Aunt Susan later today, and that we will get a date night while she is here!
- For the refreshing rain we received this week...
- For our home...
- That all our needs are so graciously met...
- For another day of life to enjoy my family and my Lord!
So what are you thankful for today? Make sure you stop and take time to thank our Lord and Savior for the many things you have to be thankful for, big and small. For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.













26 comments:
Hi Tricia,
"Mommy, I saw God in the clouds today."... Oh Trish... go and hug this sweet chile' for me today. Priceless... Just priceless. Awesome post.
Such precious blessings.
Great TT list! Thanks for sharing!
Cheryl
I love your fourth point of thankfulness - so cute! When I was little, I always used to think that a thunderstorm was really God bowling and a lightning bolt was him getting a strike :D:D I hope you have a blessed & thankful Thursday!
Precious list! I can "ditto" many of these!
Happy Thursday! :o}
i'm truly grateful we have a God sho loves us just because. God bless you, tricia. ♥
wow! you have a beautiful life:D:D and children:D
have a miracle day!
"Mommy, I saw God in the clouds today"...I loved that! What a beautiful, thankful heart you have!
Blessings to you this beautiful TT!
AMEN to your entire list!
Oh what joy the Lord brings into our lives through the simple things!
In His amazing grace,
Jill
Oh that we could see God as a child does! So much to be thankful for!
What a great list of blessings...Happy Thankful Thursday!
Tricia,
Great list. I have one of those men too--my Mr. Amazing.
My little boy is just about grown up, 19-- At 4 yrs old he asked me-"Do whales spit?" as we drove down the road...I almost had to pull over as I laughed so hard. What unique minds are in those adorable heads!
God has blessed us with a wonderful little grandson. He stays with me while my daughter is at work & school.
We listened to K-Love on the radio as we rode back to my house after I picked him up. He heard a Toby Mac song and said, "That's a boy song, not a girl song." Then near the end he said, "Nana, can you teach me that song?" Well...Toby Mac songs are just a bit busy...sometimes I can follow the words and sometimes not. But our little Dynamo was back there humming along and trying to sing the chorus.
I am blessed to have two daughters who are my dearest friends...but I'm so thankful God allowed me to be part of some precious boys' lives too. I treasure my time with all my guys.
I'm glad I stopped by your post. Thanks for sharing.
Typing One-Handed
Thanks for the sweet post and being a good servant of God...Tc
good list Tricia,
and I am praying with you today!
Love,
DeeDee
Ahh, Tricia.. you have had a blessed week with family! I am so thankful God provides for us all in such special ways.
Have a great date night!
Lovely list!
Oh I love it... "Mommy, I saw God in the clouds today!"
Bless you and your precious family.
How precious! Thank you for sharing.
I love your TT list. I sure hope you enjoy your date night while your aunt is visiting!
God bless!
I like so many others loved hearing what about God in the clouds. Kids are precious and say the sweetness things. They believe!
Thankful for my many Bible. Thankful for your words.
Have a great weekend,
Tiffany
What a great post! How sweet your thankful list is! Thanks and Happy TT!
I love the rain too and it always makes me thankful to God as well. It seems to nourish both the earth and our souls doesn't it? :)
Enjoy your date night when the kids Auntie comes. Even though I love my daughter to bits, I so enjoy those times when it can just be hubby and I. It's almost like we're dating again :)
Great thankful list!
Great list of thanks!
I hope you have fun on your date tonight!
Darlene
Great TT post! We have so many blessings to be thankful for! I love your boys, they are so precious and a joy to spend each Sunday night with!
Have a blessed day,
Krista
My grandson also told me god was in the clouds before I even knew he was aware of gods words. I was like how do you know this. it was amazing
What a great thankful list! I to am so thankful for a husband that works so hard and for children who understand more about God than we give them credit for, and the rain,OH sweet rain, I was so thankful that We got some rain this week also, we have been dry for to long! I was once again blessed by your blog and I thank you for all the comment you have left at mine. By the way I really like the music you have playing. Anyways, Have a great weekend. Brandie
Post a Comment