Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


"Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His lovingkindness is everlasting."

Psalm 107:1-2


Today I am thankful for:
  • The hope we have in Christ! God has given me some tangible evidences of hope this week that I am so thankful for! He is working behind the scenes even when we can not see the work!
  • The Word of God and the fact that it is never boring! God can speak numerous ways through the same passage... how wonderful that His Word is living and active and never returns to Him void.
  • For new neighbors across the street trusting us enough to ask us to help meet a need, and us being able to meet it... what a blessing it is!
  • For my warm and cozy home! We have had some cold evenings and nights this week and I am so thankful for my home!
  • God helping me find other times to exercise! It has been too dark and too cold in the mornings this week to get out and run, but I have been able to go to the park and run while the boys play and go run while they have been at 4k.
  • For all my blogging friends who helped me find new music to put on my ipod to run with! I have some new playlists for my runs and am really enjoying them!
  • For a nice talk with my mom on the phone yesterday...
  • For God's provisions! God has meet some very specific needs for us lately and it has just blessed me so that He cares about the little things as well as the big!
  • For my health...
  • For my wonderful family and another day of life to enjoy and love them!

Have you stopped to give thanks today? Have you even taken the time to notice the many things you have to be thankful for? I encourage you to take time to give thanks to Lord for all He has done for you and all He has blessed you with. It will put a smile on your face and joy in your heart!

For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.


post signature

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great thankful post! GOD is so good. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart~Happy TT~~

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing such sweet blessings.

Unknown said...

Tricia,

Wow, what a great post for this TT.

Loved reading it. Have a wonderful TT. Hugs

Jennifer said...

Beautiful post! We have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing.

Happy TT!!!

Anonymous said...

good health is such a blessing. God bless you, tricia. ♥

Grammy said...

I very much enjoyed your post thank you.
Grammy

Unknown said...

Amen! To your list!

Praising Him for the goodness He brings into our lives and the hope that comes from knowing Him!

In His grace,
Jill

Debra Kaye said...

Tricia,

What a great TT post! So many things to be thankful for.

Blessings to you today!

Melanie said...

Hi, Tricia. Love the first item on your list.. I have seen some areas God is working in the background in my life and it is so exciting!

Laurie Ann said...

Awesome post - thanks for sharing your heart so full of gratitude with us. Happy Thankful Thursday to you.

Anonymous said...

What a very nice TT list and I can say that really God is always there for us wherever we go whatever we do. Thanks for sharing...TC

Mary said...

What a great list! Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your day.

Tonya said...

Happy "TT," Tricia!

I wanted to come over and say THANKS for the sweet comment you left, and also to THANK YOU for celebrating Brent's life with us. It was such a BLESSING to know that he was remembered. =-)

I'm SO THANKFUL to have met you!
=-)

Tonya said...

Happy "TT," Tricia!

I wanted to come over and say THANKS for the sweet comment you left, and also to THANK YOU for celebrating Brent's life with us. It was such a BLESSING to know that he was remembered. =-)

I'm SO THANKFUL to have met you!
=-)

Susanne said...

Love this post!! (And this blog!! What a title!!) Thanks so much for sharing your thankful heart w/ us this week!

God Chaser said...

what a blessed list. Be blessed by His continued ouring love in your life. thanks for sharing