Saturday, October 18, 2008

Praise Report!!

As many of you know I had requested prayer earlier in the week for a precious young lady in our church who was very sick... our pastor called a special prayer time just for her after our Wednesday night classes, you can read about that wonderful time of prayer here.

Well, since our time of interceding for her before the throne of God... her family has been told that they had the wrong diagnosis!! She does have a form of vasculitis but not the extremely serious one they thought... and she came home from the hospital last night!!

Praise God for His answer to our prayers! He is an Awesome, Mighty, and Powerful God, and absolutely nothing is impossible with Him!!

Thanks so much for all of you who have prayed for K!

post signature

1 comment:

Val said...

I just found your blog and saw this praise report. Thank the Lord. I enjoyed my visit with you and will be back soon.