It is now around 5:30 in the afternoon, and I am just now realizing that one of my boys has had his pants on backwards ALL day long! I even took him to 4k with his pants on backwards today! I do lay their clothes out at night and they get dressed themselves every morning, (maybe he thought it was backwards day at school like it was backwards night at AWANAs a few weeks ago) but you would think that a mother would notice if her child's pants are on backwards!
Oh well, as I said, I am not perfect....
Have a wonderful weekend!













7 comments:
Hi, Tricia. I must admit to having had this happen to me before, too. I agree.. you would think you would notice if your kid's pants are on backwards. :) But, alas... it just doesn't happen all of the time.
Have a great weekend!
that is funny....
Hey - He is at the "I can do it myself" stage. And stuff happens...
LOL..
Precious.
DeeDee
Don't feel bad, I'm right there with ya, I took my children to church Sunday night and didn't even realize my oldest son(5) had his shirt on backwards, Oh well that just makes us real moms, besides I wouldn't have as much to laugh about if I was perfect!! Hope you have a great weekend!
I won't even tell you how many times we've been out when SOMEONE announces that they don't have SHOES...and occasionally underwear on...
I've been exposed!:)
You are soooo not alone...backwards pants...that's nothin!:)
peace:)
lori
Oh Tricia, I had to just giggle at this. The other week after sunday lunch I noticed my son had his shirt on backwards. A collared shirt with two buttons at the neck. I just about had a heart attack wondering if he had gone to sunday school and church like that. Like, HOW could I not have noticed??? Yeah, it's happened before, but not to CHURCH. Thankfully for some reason he had taken his shirt off and put it back on AFTER we got home. LOL. Would be just like me though. I don't know how many times we have gotten to the city (45 minutes away) and I am pulling kids out of the van and finding to my dismay that they are wearing rubber boots (in dead of hot, dry summer). I have gone and BOUGHT my kids shoes at goodwill for this very reason... because I might joke about being a redneck but I am NOT redneck to haul my kids around shopping in rubber boots and summer attire.... good to know we are not the only distracted/harried people on the planet isn't it?
Hi Tricia-
Love this!! I haven't experienced the clothes on backward....but have had my 4 year old out the door and somewhere only to notice his clothes don't match at all....and this has happened more than once. Maybe I should start laying his clothes out, like you do! :) But let's look at the positive...at least he was dressed.
Blessings,
Stacy
No worries my friend. We've all had these moments! Bless his heart. It's probably bothered you far more than it bothered him. ; )
Blessings,
Tracy
Post a Comment