Thursday, October 30, 2008

Being a Christian...

Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.



God picks you from the patch, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.




He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff … including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed and selfishness.



Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see. 2 Corinthians 5:17


May your light shine brightly today!

post signature



9 comments:

Heaven said...

Tricia~
I love the way you intertwined the pictures and your words. I am so visual and this totally painted a beautiful impression in my heart!
Blessings! Heaven

Kelly Ellison said...

I love the message and the pictures. Too cute!

Hal said...

Great analogy!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful analogy with pictures and scriptures! I loved it.

I would like to add your site to my blogroll...hope that is ok.

Have a blessed weekend!

In The Masters Hands said...

great post! What a wonderful description of the work Christ has done in us. Have a great weekend!Brandie

DeeDee said...

I love the way that you put the pictures to this.

Good Job!
~dd

Jennifer said...

I tagged you over on my blog for a "little...get to know you" fun. I hope you get a chance to play along.

Have a joyful and restful Lord's Day!

Michelle C. said...

Great description. thanks for sharing. I also love the pic of James and Paul.

Darlene said...

I love how you used the boys pictures with this. So much better than the one circling the internet.
Good Job!
Darlene