“The works of the Lord are great, sought out by all those who have delight in them. His work is honorable and glorious, and His righteousness endures forever. He has made His wonderful works to be remembered; the Lord is gracious, merciful, and full of loving compassion.” Psalm 111:2-4
Today I am thankful:
- For the way the body of Christ rallies around those in need…
- That our God is the great physician and nothing is impossible with Him…
- That God calls us to be thankful! Can you imagine how terrible our world would be if we did not have thankful attitudes? We would all be grouchy and complaining all the time! Being thankful helps us focus on our blessings and not so much on our problems, and it ultimately points us to God.
- That for today my family and I are healthy…
- That God can replace our worry with His peace!
- For lower gas prices! I actually saw it today for $2.99 a gallon!!
- For my children and the precious things they do and say, and for all that God has taught that I never would have learned if I weren’t a mommy…
- For how helpful my husband has been this week in the little things…
- For brownies, hot, right out of the oven!!
I encourage you to stop today and take time to be thankful. Take notice of the blessings, big and small, that God has graced your life with and give Him thanks! For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.













16 comments:
Such a wonderful thankful post, bless you.
We certainly have a lot to be thankful for! I too am thankful for lower gas price! :-) Happy TT!
Oh Tricia,
Just a beautiful and heart-felt post. Thank you for this. Hugs.
Have a wonderful Thursday. Hugs.
AMEN on the gas prices!! That $1 per gallon makes a huge difference.
My husband has been extra helpful this week, too. Thank you for making me notice.
thank God for good health. praising God with you, tricia. God bless!
What an inspiring list. God has blessed us all with many things to be thankful for.
Great post...now I want some brownies! Thank you for sharing today!
Rejoicing with you for the blessings you've listed here...Happy Thankful Thursday!
Great list of Thankfuls! BTW...i love your blog title.
YEA! for lower gas prices! We're actually down to around $2.75 here and it almost makes me excited to fill up my gas tank again this weekend (I know.. I'm easily excited... just tired of that almost $4.00 price tag on gas).
Happy Thankful Thursday, Tricia!
Mmm... brownies!
Thanks for sharing your thankfulness! I am also so thankful for my husband and all he has been helping me with this week! I'm looking forward to the things I will learn as I'm still new to motherhood! :)
great TT list. love your pic on your header. and yes, thank the Lord for lower gas prices!!!
Brownies, yummy!
And the gas prices here are $2.84 overnight they dropped about 15 cents. A reason to be thankful for sure!
Enjoyed your list. Sweet and full of people. God's heart.
Thanks for your comment on my laugh post.
Great list of thanks! I am also thankful for a healthy daughter. I think sometimes we take the little things forgranted...and those sometimes mean the most. I agree we need to have a thankful heart.
I didn't make the prayer time...my mom is at my house for a couple of days. We prayed here about the same time we thought the church was praying.
Have a great weekend!
Darlene
Tricia,
What a wonderful list of thanksgivings! It's funny...I said something similar in thanking God for the big and the small....yes Lord, we thank you for it all and know that it comes from you! Abundant Blessings to you! Love, Stacy
Hmmmm - yummy - fresh brownies out of the oven. I think I will make a batch this weekend. I haven't baked in a very long time. Baking makes the home smell so good :)
You are right - raising children is pure joy...
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.
Be blessed today and always...
Post a Comment