Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Music...

Music... I love it, certain kinds that is... mostly praise and worship music, anything that points my heart and mind to Him. And how I wish I could sing beautifully. I look forward to Heaven and the beautiful voice that I will have there to worship my Lord and my King, my Master and my Savior.


My husband has found a great new website (at least new to us) that you can go to to listen to uplifting and inspirational music while on your computer. He has been using it to listen to while he does his computer work at work. I have really been enjoying it and thought I would share it with all of you... It is called Majesty Radio and you can listen to praise and worship, majesty radio, or conference center, your pick. And when you minimize it you get this cool little control bar on your lower task bar (at least on my computer you do!) Check it out and let me know what you think!


Also, I am in need of some new upbeat songs to load onto my ipod for my morning runs. I am getting a little tired of what I currently have. If you have a favorite upbeat song that would be great to exercise to please leave me a comment and let me know what it is... I will check it out online and buy it from itunes if I like it! Thanks and have a glorious day!


post signature

6 comments:

~Amy~ said...

my 2 new favorites are "I will not be moved" by Natalie Grant and "Hope Now" by Addison Road

DeeDee said...

I have not moved into the IPOD world yet. Hal is there - with his sermons each week as he cuts grass. He keeps telling me I would love it if I would just get me one. I may put it on the Christmas list :)

Anonymous said...

I really like Shackles by Mary Mary.
Sandra

Krista said...

You need new songs for the Ipod; I need an Ipod! LOL Thanks for the link!

Have a wonderful week,
Krista

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Hi Tricia-
As a fellow runner (I have taken a little hiatus and itching to start running again....so many things getting in my way!) Anyway, I just went through my running playlist and here are some of my favorites. I change the playlist frequently, as I need variety. I need more fast paced worship music when I run, especially because I live in an area with A LOT of hills and I need the momentum to get me up those hills...:) You'll see these songs are all over the place regarding style. I love Christian music and my older boys have turned me onto artists I might not otherwise listen to. Maybe some of these you'll like too.

(Fast) Desperation Band -My Savior Lives, Light of Salvation

Vicky Beeching - Join the Song, Search Me, Yesterday, Today & Forever

Audio Adrenaline - Big House, Not Going to be as Big as Jesus

FFH - Fly Away

Michelle Tumes (not quite as fast, but I like her style) Domine, Hold On To Jesus

Jeremy Camp- Tonight

Everyday Sunday - Let's Go Back (My boys introduced me to this band!)

Krystal Meyer - Fire

Building 429 - Glory Defined

Shawn McDonald - (Love Him all around) - All I Need

Brenton Brown (awesome praise and worship artist!) Strength Will Rise, Praise is Rising

FFH/Nicole Nordeman- Shine Your Ligt

Zoe Girl - Like some of hers- lyrics a little more generic in my opinion - About You, Reason to Live

Hope some of these help. There's more where these came from. Let me know! Happy Running.

Love in Christ,
Stacy

Tracy said...

...by the way...thank you SO MUCH for the links to Majesty Radio! Wow! I have so missed listening to Christian radio at work. The local station is 50,000 watts, yet I can't get it on my radio here for anything. We typically aren't equipped to listen to radio stations online, but this one works. This is awesome!