Being in Florida this week, I've enjoyed God's creation. I loved the lightning show last night over the ocean. I loved the power of the waves as I tried to keep my balance walking. I loved uniqueness of the shells and the joy of finding sand dollars. I loved the summer rain. It felt so refreshing.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you do get some time away with your husband. Just the two of you. It's good for the marriage.
Hard to make happen though. Especially with younger kids. Mine are 11 and 15. They are with trusted friends.
I'm so thankful to have you stop by It's All About Him, a place where I desire to share the love of Christ and His amazing and sufficient grace. Come back often to see what my God is teaching me on this amazing faith walk! My hope and prayer is that you will leave here with a hunger and thirst for Him and His righteousness!
About Me
I am a child of God humbly in pursuit of God, wife to a wonderful Godly man, homeschooling mom of twin boys (my double blessings), daughter, sister, friend, mentor, and student of the Word.
My Life Verse
"Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing that [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah)." Amplified
14 comments:
Awesome scripture! Have a wonderful day.
Love you, Krista
Great picture and verse!
I like how you put these together!
What an amazing photo, and scripture.
Thanks for BLESSING my heart today.
Have a WONDERFUL day.
Kim~
I love your choice for today and your blog header is breath taking!
Beautiful!
What an awesome scripture and photo! Powerful. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Tracy = )
What a beautiful photo and verse. Happy WFW!
Wow! I don't spend much time in Amos, but maybe I should! That was a really neat verse, and a cool photo to go with it.
Very lovely. The verse is beautiful as is the image...
Enjoyed the picture and verse.
Love the verse.
Being in Florida this week, I've enjoyed God's creation. I loved the lightning show last night over the ocean. I loved the power of the waves as I tried to keep my balance walking. I loved uniqueness of the shells and the joy of finding sand dollars. I loved the summer rain. It felt so refreshing.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you do get some time away with your husband. Just the two of you. It's good for the marriage.
Hard to make happen though. Especially with younger kids. Mine are 11 and 15. They are with trusted friends.
Have a good one.
Tiffany
Beautiful photo and powerful verse! Great combination. :) Love it. :)
I hadn't read that verse in a long time and love it! Beautiful picture too!
Happy WFW
Lea
<*)))><
Amen!!
God Bless Trisha!
Post a Comment