Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


“At all times and for everything
giving thanks in the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father.”

Ephesians 5:20



Today I am thankful for:

  • The Word of God
  • Time to be still…
  • Peaceful, worshipful music that leads me to the throne of God…
  • Books that challenge and encourage me…
  • Family vacations, laughter, memories…
  • My wonderful Godly husband and his hugs and affection…
  • Big, strong, tight hugs from my little boys…
  • Yummy ice cream on a hot, summer day…
  • My church family…
  • Surprise cards of encouragement in my mailbox…


Don’t forget to give thanks at ALL times and for EVERYTHING! So what are you thankful for today?

For more Thankful Thursday posts go to Sting My Heart.



post signature


9 comments:

Aisling said...

I am SO looking forward to this years family vacation. With our eldest turning 17 before we go, and off to University in about 16 months, this COULD be the last time we vacation all together. I hope not, but it could be.

Laurie Ann said...

So many reasons to praise and thank our God. He is so faithful!

Tracy said...

What a great list! Thank you for the reminder of the importance of being thankful in EVERYTHING!

Blessings!

Darlene said...

Ice Cream....I love some good ice cream.
Thanks for letting me tag along last night and listening to me. You are such a great friend and I am thankful that God has allowed our friendship to grow.
See you this afternoon for Heart Friends!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Thankful list...May God continue to bless you and your family...TC happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm especially grateful this week for time to be still..... loved your list, God bless you.

Denise said...

I loved your thankful list, thanks for sharing.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Good list of thanks. I love reading every thing that people list. We do have so much to be thankful for. Also, I love your blog site. It is so pretty and gives a sense of peace.

eph2810 said...

Oh - I so wish I could eat ice-cream...I do eat some Sorbet on occasion though :)
His Word is just marvelous - always encouraging, always up-lifting and comfort.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Be blessed today and always...