Today I am at over at Holding On, visit with me there to read the rest of the devotion below...
Worshipping God yet Serving Idols…
I have had some very hard days lately… I have had to make a stand for my Lord and Savior in a way I never thought I would have to. It has been excruciatingly hard, for some do not understand why I have to be obedient to His Word and to my decision to follow Christ, no matter what… and I never thought I would be in this position. However, I am, and I have chosen to follow my Lord and Savior, to be obedient to His Word, and to cling and hold tightly to Him.
This situation has also led me to examine myself, to lay my heart and life open on the altar before the Lord; so He can reveal to me what in my life is not pleasing to Him. I desire for Him to open my eyes to the things in my life that He longs to remove and replace with Himself…













No comments:
Post a Comment