Thursday, June 12, 2008

Holding On...

I am taking part in a new devotional blog, Holding On. We are a group of ladies who are seeking the Lord and holding on to the Truth, and we were blogging anyway; so we decided to get together and do a devotional blog.

Today that is where I am, at Holding On, so come on over and visit with me there to read the rest of this devotion....

This Sunday in church we heard from several men who have been set free from the addiction of drugs and alcohol. They were all set free by the Truth, by Jesus Christ. He and He alone is their deliverer! Praise to Him for the mighty power of His deliverance which brings complete freedom from the bondage of sin!


“You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 What is this truth, and what does it set you free from?



post signature


1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I like the way that you put the first part of your post on here...to lead to the other blog. Good idea!

Great post too!