
This week I have been trying to focus on how great and awesome our God is!! He is MIGHTY, AMAZING, MAGNIFICENT, HOLY, BIGGER than we can even imagine or get our minds around. He is SO GREAT that all our days should be spent worshiping and adoring Him! Go read Psalm 104 in its entirety and spend some time worshiping our wonderful Creator today!
For more WFW posts visit the 160acrewoods.













9 comments:
Amen! What a beautiful visual to capture the majesty of the Lord. Looking forward to spending some time in Psalm 104.
Blessings,
Tracy
Tricia, I love this! The picture is beautiful and the scripture is so true and awesome.
I must tell you also how much I love your new blog look! Every time I bring up your blog it brings a smile as I see the beautiful picture and scripture in your header.
Happy WFW!
Hi Tricia,
Bless the Lord Oh MY soul.....
that photo... makes me just feel SO CALM AND SAFE....peacefuL.
Have a beautiful day,
Lea
<*)))><
You found such a gorgeous sky.
Those two boys below are so cute too. :-)
I started singing a song in my head when I got done looking at your post... How Great Thou Art... Ah! What a beautiful photo and scripture! Thank you for sharing today, and have a wonderful wednesday!
Yes He is bigger then anything we could possibly imagine!!
Blessings♥
Amen to that. Beautiful photo to go with the word...
Amen! Love this picture and verse! Thanks for sharing with us.
Majesty for sure!! how wonderful that is!
Post a Comment