Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday


For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods...

post signature

10 comments:

DeeDee said...

that is one of my favorite verses...

Krista said...

Thanks for the Word. Great is His faithfulness! Check out my new layout. Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

New every morning. That is an amazing encouraging truth...

Susan said...

Oh Thank God for his lovingkindness and compassions each day!

Beautiful♥

Laurie Ann said...

The promises of the new tide...God bless you for sharing a lovely picture and verse.

Tracy said...

Praise God! Rejoicing in that amazing truth. Thank you for sharing that beautiful photo and verse! = )

Blessings!

Denise said...

Such a lovely verse and picture.

Melanie said...

Tricia, Beautiful picture.. would I be correct to guess it is from your recent vacation to the beach?

This scripture is so wonderful. It holds such a great promise as well as great comfort for each one of us.

Happy WFW!

Sheila said...

New every morning...aaaw! The faithfulness and mercy i depend on!!!!

I love the beach photo...so pretty. I'd love to be there right now since i'm in 115 degree Arizona desert!

bless you!
sheila

Anonymous said...

new every morning... i hope I remember that!