It involves blessing 3 someones with a handmade gift! Hand-made gifts represent an investment of two valuable things...love & time. I do love to make things, but do not always have the time and quite often I am not creative enough to come up with something to make. But this "thing" that I came across the other night was so cute and so doable! So I have decided to take part in Tracy's challenge. I will find the time to make these (I am not telling what they are because I want them to be a surprise!) and I will make them with love!
So here are the rules if you want to take part in this challenge... I think it will be so much fun!
The first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand-made item from me. Those 3 bloggers promise to post this challenge on their blog (meaning they too will ‘pay-it-forward’, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers that leave a comment on their blog!!) That's a lot of hand-made love being passed around! ; )
Here's the part I got really excited about...the gift can be anything you choose and any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. Are you up for it? What do you say?
On a totally different note, I have added a family to my prayer room who needs prayer at this time, Jeremy and Johnna. Please go to my prayer room on the side bar and click on their names so you can read how to pray for them, thanks so much!













3 comments:
Hi, Tricia. I keep seeing this challenge on different sites and have been thinking about doing it but just never respond back fast enough to be one of the first 3 commenters.
However, it looks like I'm fast enough today, so I'm going to join in on the fun. I'll get the post up on my blog in the next few days.
Have a great weekend!
Hey Tricia! This is a great idea but I'm not sure that I'm talented or crafty enough to make something. I will certainly give it my best shot. I love the concept too.
Have a blessed weekend!
Jenn
I have never seen this...but it sounds like fun.
Can't wait!!
Darlene
Post a Comment