Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Prayer Request

Update: I came through surgery fine, while anesthesia is great, I have a hard time recovering from it, it makes me nauseous. I am home and my sweet husband is taking good care of me. Pray for a quick recovery and that my nausea while subside soon. I will update more later when I feel better, just wanted those who have been praying to get a little report. Thanks!


I am having some outpatient surgery in the morning (I have to be there at 6:45) and would appreciate your prayers for a successful surgery and quick, uneventful recovery. Prayers for my husband would also be appreciated, as he takes care of me, the boys, his work, the house, and whatever else comes up! I know I have many blogging friends who are powerful prayer warriors so I wanted to ask you to pray, thanks so much!

post signature

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

I will be praying!
~dd

danapate said...

I love reading your blog. Very inspiring for me. Very comforting for me.
I am praying for your surgery tomorrow. I am always up at 6:00 pumping, so I will spend my 30 min. of pumping in prayer for you. I hope all goes well.
Dana

Tracy said...

I sent up an immediate prayer and will continue to. Keep us posted.

Blessings,
Tracy

Michele Williams said...

Prayers are being said! keep us posted sweetie! Blessings....

Unknown said...

I have been praying for you today dear girl.