Monday, January 12, 2009

Acorns & Washing Machines

If you happen to have little boys....

You should ALWAYS...

Make sure...

To check ALL pockets...

Before washing their clothes!

If you do not...

This is what may happen...



You may find acorns, all nice and clean, ready to go to the dryer!



A LOT of them!


My friend DeeDee shared today about her mishap from the weekend, which makes mine look like not a big thing at all. But after reading hers I thought I would share mine. Head on over to her place for a good laugh (but only because no one was hurt!)

post signature

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

I have a washer just like this and I find Guitar Picks. Lots of them...All the time....I hit the jackpot a few weeks ago and found about 9 of them at one time....Don't you LOVE your washer! Mine were the best prize I think I received in a long time and it simplifies washing SO much. Well worth the money.

Michele Williams said...

So funny! My hubby helps with the wash... and he gets so frustated with me... I seem to forget to remove the klenex from my pockets!
I remember washing all kinds of stuff when my daughter was young.. money, crayons (made it to dryer unfortunately), gum (dryer too), rocks, food, paper, homework, lipstick.... etc.... it wasn't fun! lol...

Blog is no more said...

Oh boy! I can't tell you how many tubes of chap stick and lip gloss I have washed over the years from my girls!! With my son, it is candy wrappers and acorns and pennies. Like Michele, I have been known to keep a tissue in my pocket too and it ended up being washed!