
"In the multitude of my anxious thoughts within me, Your comforts cheer and delight my soul." Psalm 94:19
Today I am thankful for:
- The comforts of God and how He cheers and delights my soul!
- A nice warm home! On Tuesday it was so nice outside (in the 60s) that we had a picnic... on Wednesday it turned frigidly cold!
- My health and how amazing our human bodies are! When you really stop to think about it our bodies are truly amazing in all that they do without our even having to think about it... what a wonderful Creator we have!
- My husband and the way he loves me and how nice he treats me!
- For my children who love to snuggle with me and give me hugs and kisses!
- For a good recovery from my surgery 2 weeks ago... and for all the friends who prayed for me and helped us in any way...
- Our ladies ministry team and the exciting things we have planned for the ladies at our church!
- For answered prayers... I have asked the Lord to open my eyes to those in need along my path and He did that just yesterday! What a blessing to be used by the Lord to help someone, even with little trivial things...
- For friends who care about me and call to check on me, or just to talk!
- For how the Lord speaks to me through His Word...
- For my redemption... what a priceless gift from my Savior...
I encourage you to stop and take time to give thanks for all things in your life. It will do your heart good to meditate on your blessings and give thanks to the One from whom those blessings flow! For more WFW posts visit Lori's Reflections, who is hosting this week for Iris from Grace Alone.













10 comments:
Tricia, I love stopping by to visit you...you bless me with such a precious, thankful heart. I love when it opens with "How Great Thou Art"...He is so great and we are so blessed. That song was my daddy' favorite. I either smile when I hear it or cry...depending on the moment.
Love you!
Happy TT!
Sweet blessings, thanks for sharing.
I was blessed by your Thankful post. Thank you for sharing.
I so enjoyed all you blessings. And glad you have been led to help others. I love how you worded the last paragraph to encourage others to be thankful.
Tricia I praise God for your continued healing. I know how important that is, I had surgery last November. I enjoyed reading your sweet list. Have a wonderful day today.
Praising God for your healing and this wonderful list of blessings you've shared! Happy Thankful Thursday!
Tricia, I always love to read thru your list of blessings on Thankful Thursday. I'm so glad to hear that you are recovery well from your surgery. Have a great day!
Such a precious list - as always.
Thanks for you sweet comment and your love/support with our newest situation. I guess I was just not ready for deployment this soon.
:(
What a great list. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!
Cheryl
So glad you are recovering!
Redemption, wow, now there's a topic that means the world to me!
Great thanks, as always!
Post a Comment