
God's glory... we can't really describe it, it makes me speechless quite often. And I imagine that when I get to Heaven and can really experience His glory I will fall on my face before Him in worship, awe, and adoration. Take time today to notice the glory of God present in our world, and don't forget to take some time to read His Word, it will make you more aware of His awesome glory.
For many, many more encouraging and uplifting WFW posts please visit our host, 160acrewoods.













14 comments:
Great post!
Taking time to notice His fingerprints and glory all around me,
Krista
ok, your wLw is too cute! what precious memories for your children!
and this verse.. his Glory... so amazing.. what's that song.. indescribable.. i think is the perfect word b/c it's so much more than we can ever say!
thanks for sharing.
Yes, He is Holy.
Great WFW!
That post was very awe inspiring and convicting...I love how you wrote it!
Amen! God is Holy, indeed!
That sky is beautiful. I see God in nature and especially the sky. Happy Wednesday!
Tricia,
I agree! It is so hard to imagine what Heaven will be like. You know it will be grand. Look at all His wonderous things he made just on earth. There will be no comparison!
Happy WFW!
Cheryl
God's glory truly is amazing. Your post with this made me think of the song "I Can Only Imagine" to think what we will do when we are face to face with the Lord.
Happy WFW, Tricia!
Nature is truly one of the most powerful demonstrations of God's Glory...great reminder today.
Blessings,
Tracy
Amen! The earth is full of God's glory. I love nature as they always remind me of our great God. Lovely picture and post. Thanks for sharing. Blessed WFW!
I love to take notice of God's glory in this world through the small things. He is bigger than we can imagine. More glorious! I live to know Him and His love.
Great thoughts!
Nice! Thanks for posting that.
~Susan
Post a Comment