How thankful I am that God is the Rock eternal!! And I can testify that if you keep your mind fixed on Him, He will give you His perfect peace!! He has done it for me countless times....Don't forget to spend time in His Word, it is a treasure worth digging into over and over again! For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.













7 comments:
Beautiful verse and picture!
Great post. Love the picture.
Steadfast in the Lord and experiencing His peace,
Krista
he is my rock! i am lost w/o him!
I have this verse posted in SO many places! It's one of my all time favorites, and one that I frequently use to encourage others who are going through difficult times. It blesses me all over again as I look at your post. Thank you for this blessing.
Tracy = )
Oh, yes, Tricia! This is so very true. I know first hand that if I will just turn it all over to God and TRUST Him, that He will take it all!
Happy WFW!
Lovely photo and very encouraging verses. These are my favourite verses. Just what I need to hear today! Thanks for sharing.
You have a beautiful blog! Wonderful verse about trust and peace.
Post a Comment