
"I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart..." Psalm 9:1
Today I am giving thanks for:
- Time spent with friends this week, what a blessing true friends are!
- My boys enjoying playing together...
- The rain! We have received some much needed rain the past 2 days!
- Leftovers and a husband who does not mind eating leftovers!
- The awesome sunrise I was able to witness yesterday! Our Lord really outdid Himself!
- The fact that I am still running every morning and that I have the desire and motivation to do so...
- God's Word and the guidance, encouragement, comfort and hope it gives.
- My home and all the modern amenities it has, a dishwasher, washer and dryer, air conditioning, running water...
- Our cat, Bootsie...
- And last but definitely not least today.... Mother's Day gift cards to the spa,which I am using today!!! I am getting a massage, manicure, pedicure, and eyebrow wax. A good friend is coming to watch my boys and I get some mommy time to relax!! I can't wait!













8 comments:
Such a lovely thankful post.
Yeah! enjoy the spa! Glad this week is going so great.
so much to be thankful for! techie question here, how do you do the bullet points??? I tried to search in the blogger help but couldn't find instructions. Thanks!
Ooh.. a day at the spa! I hope you had a wonderful time and feel all wonderful and relaxed! YEA!!!
Happy Thankful Thursday, my friend!
What an awesome list of blessings! So happy for you that you were able to have some special Mommy time today. Treats like that do wonders, don't they? ; )
Blessings,
Tracy
Such a sweet thankful list! Thank God for His many blessings on you. True friends are special gifts from God. Glad you have wonderful time with friends. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and God bless!
Hi Tricia! I've tagged you....
Wow...a spa! ENJOY!!!
Hey girl! Thank you for pointing out some of the simple things in life that I know i sometimes overlook! I'm looking foward to the Bible study coming up soon! Love you! Im praying for you!
JEN
Post a Comment