

I have humbly received the Arte y Pico (meaning “Peak of Art”) award from Tracy over at My Cup Runneth Over. Tracy's blog has truly blessed me and I am honored that she finds spiritual encouragement here at mine. She shares from her heart and is transparent about what the Lord is doing and teaching her in her life. If you have never visited her please take some time to stop by and give her a visit.
As a recipient of this award, I have been asked to share it with five blogs that bless my life. I have chosen:
Praire Prologue
Krista's Kronicles
Tea with Tiffany
Sting My Heart
Fruits of the Spirit
All of these women are Godly women who encourage me and spur me along in my Christian faith. They share their heart with us and allow God to speak to, encourage, and even convict us through what God lays on their hearts to share. One of them I know personally, and the others I would love too! Maybe one day we will have a live, in person, blog reunion of sorts and all meet each other face to face. I think that would just be glorious!
Congratulations friends! The “official instructions” follow. Now go forth and share the love!
To the recipients of the award...share this with five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language.
Name each nominee and link to his/her blog. Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award. Link to the Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award. Post these rules.













5 comments:
Ahh.. Tricia, this is so kind of you and I am truly honored! I actually have been writing a post this evening regarding an award (it will post later in the week)and had a little surprise in it for you. We're on the same wavelength tonight! :)
I did receive your message earlier regarding your prayer request and have been praying throughout the evening. I will continue to do so as the week continues.
Blessing to you, my friend!
Yeah! Congratulations! This is exciting!
Tricia,
Thank you for your sweet words. I'm humbled. If we don't meet on earth, we will meet in heaven! You bless me.
I'm leaving early in the morning for vacation. Don't have time to say my five. That would be hard to do, as I love so many. Hope that's okay. I'll be posting pics from our family trip to Vancouver. :)
Thank you again!!
Tricia, I am honored, and blessed to receive a blessing like this in SPANISH! Spanish is the first secondary language I ever learned (Hm, there's a question, can you have more than one secondary language?? :D) . My heart smiled as I tripped over to the Arte y Pico site and read through. Thanks for blessing me, I look forward to blessing others.
I have to say that I have been blessed to know Tiffany and you were right in your choice in my opinion.
Her heart is a beautiful heart which freely shares the love she has found.
I am new to your blog, but am glad to meet you.
Julie
Post a Comment