
Do you wait for God's Words? Do you rejoice in His Word? If not, pray and ask Him to give you a hunger and thirst for Him and His Word like you have never had before, and He will do it! He did it for me, and I am always hungry for more of Him!! Go spend some time in His Word today and allow Him time to speak to you...
For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.













19 comments:
Great advice. What better way to start your day than spending time in Gods word.
Still praying and I hope things are better.
Darlene
A wonderful reminder!
Convicting WFW! I have to confess, I haven't done that recently like I should and that is such a reminder of the blessing it is to use time to rest with God.
Thanks for this great encouragement!
It's the only way to start a day! Blessings!
Great verses! I like to do it first thing after I wash my face and have my cup of coffee sitting beside. I sit back, put my feet up and relax and read. It's better than the spa! LOL
Litl Sis Kris
Love these scriptures... such great encouragement in these words.
I hope you all are having a great week with grandfather and pray all is well with the other situation for which you requested prayer.
Happy WFW!
Such precious advice, thank you.
Wonderful reminder that we need to stop and listen for Him, and desire Him with all our hearts. Thank you so much for your post today!
This is a beautiful photo and I love what it represents. You speak such truth when you say God will give you a hunger and thirst for His Word like never before if you ask Him. Thankful for you and your heart for the Lord. = )
Thanks for the comment I have books and bible studies on CD that I listen to in my car.
WOW.. i don't think i've ever read that verse before.
Thank you for selecting this verse for today!
Great post!
This passage of scripture gives such awesome advice to my soul.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Kim~
Tricia,
Great scripture! My days seem to be better when I spend time with Him and in His word.
Blessings!
Cheryl
This goes well with my post. Awesome verses! Happy WFW!
I am getting the message from the
Holy Spirit- meet God in His word in the morning. thanks for this verse I love it and it gives me env=couragement as well as your words.
Precious reminders and very encouraging verses! Thanks for sharing.
I needed that reminder. Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment