Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I was tagged...

I was tagged by Sharon over at Quiet Reflections. I have just recently found her blog, but have really enjoyed reading her posts. I can tell she is a lady who loves Jesus and His Word! I am supposed to tell 6 random things about myself...

Here are 6 random things about me that you may not know:
  • I had dreams of being a ballerina or a veterinarian, and became neither. I am a wife, mommy, and used to work as a speech-language pathologist.
  • I went to a military school for the last 2 years of high school, and graduated as valedictorian of my class.
  • I love to cook and experiment with recipes, although I do not have as much time to do that in this season of my life.
  • I worked as a camp counselor at Camp Skyline during one summer of college. I loved it but the pay was terrible!
  • I have never traveled outside of the United States.
  • I have never cut the grass in my entire life! My dad always loved doing yard work and my husband has never asked me to do it!!
So there you go, if you are reading this you can consider yourself tagged! If you don't want to post a post on your blog, just leave me a comment and let me know something about you that I do not know. I can't wait to hear from you!!


post signature

3 comments:

Krista said...

I didn't know you wanted to be a ballerina! I like this post! I will consider myself tagged, but I might post it tomorrow since I already posted one today. ;)

Tagged,
Krista

Tea with Tiffany said...

Love to cook? Oh, how I wish I did. I don't and somedays I feel guilty as a mom. Other days I rest in who I am.


Enjoyed your list. Valedictorian, congrats!

Fun to read about you!

Darlene said...

Being a wife and mom is probably harder work than a vet or ballerina. A job that never ends. But, oh so rewarding! CEO of Schmid Family is a great job title.