Isn't it wonderful that even in the midst of trials and tribulations, if our trust is in the Lord, He will cause us to lie down and sleep in peace. There is nothing like the peace of God!
How sweet! I had an "opportunity" to lie down in peace yesterday and it was wonderful! Drew came and woke me up 2 hours later and said, "Mom, you laid down at 1:10 and now it's 3:10. You slept for a whole hour!" I think we need to work on those math skills, but I was blessed by his cuteness anyway and thankful that the Lord let me take a much needed nap!
Amen! Thank God that He gives us sleep and we can rest in Him through all the changing scenes in life. This picture is so sweet. It makes me smile. Thanks for sharing with us. Many blessings to you!
I'm so thankful to have you stop by It's All About Him, a place where I desire to share the love of Christ and His amazing and sufficient grace. Come back often to see what my God is teaching me on this amazing faith walk! My hope and prayer is that you will leave here with a hunger and thirst for Him and His righteousness!
About Me
I am a child of God humbly in pursuit of God, wife to a wonderful Godly man, homeschooling mom of twin boys (my double blessings), daughter, sister, friend, mentor, and student of the Word.
My Life Verse
"Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing that [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah)." Amplified
14 comments:
Sweet picture!
How sweet! I had an "opportunity" to lie down in peace yesterday and it was wonderful! Drew came and woke me up 2 hours later and said, "Mom, you laid down at 1:10 and now it's 3:10. You slept for a whole hour!" I think we need to work on those math skills, but I was blessed by his cuteness anyway and thankful that the Lord let me take a much needed nap!
Rested & Still,
Krista
Oh how sweet.....
lovely pic!
That is just precious!
Amen! God is our teddy bear of comfort and our lion of safety. Praise God!
Oh, how precious!!!
He's a real cutie for sure.
Yes, it so wonderful to rest on God's peace!
Blessings to you on this WWW!!
Oh, Amen! What a precious picture and a great verse to go with it. Happy WFW!
Great picture!
It is so wonderful that just when you can't go any further, HE is there to help you.
Thanks for sharing!
Happy WFW!
Cheryl
How refreshing! There is nothing like sweet, peaceful rest! Love this adorable picture. It's perfect for that scripture.
Blessings,
Tracy
P.S. When I clicked on your name in Mr. Linky, it took me to your mission post instead of your WFW post. Just wanted to let you know. = )
Such a precious little boy all tuckered out. Sleep is so good especially for little ones. This is such a cute WFW.
Tricia, This is so sweet!! He is so adorable! I think one of the most peaceful views is of a sleeping child.
Happy WFW!
Absolutely true, there is nothing like the peace of God. What a sweet image to go with this verse...
Amen! Thank God that He gives us sleep and we can rest in Him through all the changing scenes in life. This picture is so sweet. It makes me smile. Thanks for sharing with us. Many blessings to you!
Post a Comment