Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Visitor is Coming...

Grandfather is coming to visit for a week, the house is clean and homemade banana bread is baking in the oven... James is on his way to pick him up right now... the boys are so excited! They haven't seen Grandfather since Christmas, I just hope they do not wear him out too much or make him want to go home sooner than planned! I am praying for God to show us ways to bless him while he is here, we want him to enjoy his visit.

James plans to do lots of work from home this week, so my computer time will be limited... I am going to try to go ahead and get a few posts ready and do the delay posting, isn't that just a wonderful feature?

I have added music to my blog, what do you think? Is it distracting or do you like it? I will probably change up the playlist occasionally. I could not find lots of songs I wanted... I guess since it is a free thing they have limited Christian artists available or something.

Have a great weekend... and don't forget to spend some time with our Lord and Savior! He longs to be with you!

post signature


6 comments:

Tracy said...

How exciting about Grandfather's visit! I pray that your family enjoys a wonderful visit with him and make some great new memories.

I definitely like your music. = ) Sometimes when I'm on a blog with music and I'm reading a post that's particularly lengthy, I might turn it down for a few moments. Generally speaking, I love that it gives us yet another way of sharing what's on our hearts. I used to have it, but kept having error messages pop up so I finally gave up for a little while. I hope to try it again sometime.

Thank you for your kind words today and continuing prayers for Millie! Means so much to me.

May your Lord's day tomorrow be especially sweet...
Tracy

Natalie said...

Tricia,
Thanks for supporting Be Still Sunday! I hope it can be a testimony to you and others. I love meeting new people like you through it, too! :)

DeeDee said...

Hope you have a wonderful week visiting with him. Treasure these days.

Darlene said...

I hope you enjoy the week and the boys will have fun with Grandpa.

I do like the music. How Great Thou Are is an awesome song. I love this song.

Jennifer R said...

Mrs Tricia I have to say you are the most prepared mom a have ever seen! You are amazing! I miss not getting to see you as often! I hope everything is going well! Im looking forward to you teaching again! Im praying for you! Luv ya!

JEN

Melanie said...

Have a great time with Grandfather this week.. those visits are always so much fun!

I love that delay posting, too. I'm starting to do several posts at a time and then schedule for a future date. It is great!