
"He is on the path of life who heeds instruction, but he who forsakes reproof goes astray."
Proverbs 10:17
Do you heed godly instruction and counsel when it is spoken to you? Do you heed it when you read it in the Word of God? This verse from Proverbs reminds us that we should, if we do not we will most definitely go astray... I do not desire to go astray, I desire to stay on the path of life. In His presence is fullness of joy... that is where I want to be and to stay.
For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.
Do you heed godly instruction and counsel when it is spoken to you? Do you heed it when you read it in the Word of God? This verse from Proverbs reminds us that we should, if we do not we will most definitely go astray... I do not desire to go astray, I desire to stay on the path of life. In His presence is fullness of joy... that is where I want to be and to stay.
For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.













4 comments:
Amen, be blessed.
great verse Tricia!
and your boys in you WW are too cute!
Amen, Tricia! Love it! Happy WFW to you.
AMEN, and blessings to you!
Happy WFW...
~♥~ Mariposa's Tales ~♥~
Post a Comment