whatever you ask for in prayer,
believe that you have received it,
and it will be yours."
Mark 11:24
Today I am giving thanks for:
- The power of prayer! Recently I have seen the power of prayer work in my own life and in the lives of those in my church family... the power of prayer truly is an amazing thing! What a privilege we have, that we all too often do not exercise, that we can go boldly to the throne of grace in our time of need. To join me in praying for others go here.
- God's provisions for our family... we are blessed with everything we need and lots that we want...
- The quietness and stillness of the mornings when everyone else is still asleep, and the quietness of the evenings after our little guys have gone to bed...
- Bible studies, and time spent with other ladies who are studying the Word of God...
- My husband doing the dishes twice for me this week! What a nice treat that was!
- The warmer weather and beautiful days... you would never believe that we had snow here on Sunday!
- Laughter enjoyed with my family...
- Slices of lemon in my water, so very refreshing...
- Haircuts and eyebrow waxing!
- Publix... my favorite grocery store!
What are you thankful for today? I encourage you to take some time to think about it and then make sure you tell our Lord and Savior "Thank You..."
For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.














10 comments:
Hi Trica,
Neat, neat list.. Power of prayer.... yes, amen.
Thank you for sharing your life, this past week, with me. Have a wonderful TT. Hugs.
Such lovely thankfuls.
What a great list, Tricia! I especially liked "Laughter enjoyed with my family...." Wow.. one of my favorites, too!
Husband doing the dishes-yes! something to be very thankful for! Eyebrow waxing-definitely!! quiet mornings-what are those??:) Happy Thursday to you! Amanda:)
oh yes... the power of prayer. it's so awesome!
Oh sweet sister..what an awesome list of thankfulness....so many I totally connect with and am thankful for also..((hugs))
Wonderful list, Tricia! I love the power of prayer. I have just started a Bible study at church today and I am looking forward to it.
I can relate to the warm temps and sunshine having had snow last Friday and Saturday.
Happy TT!
I enjoyed your post. I had to smile at the eyebrow waxing - I've been meaning to get mine done. Do you suppose the Lord meant for that to be a reminder?
Wonderful list. The power of prayer is such a blessing, isn't it? Happy Thankful Thursday!
I love the quietness of the morning too. It's a great time to just enjoy God and be silent before Him. Listen for that "still small voice." Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment