Today I am giving thanks for:
- The gift of forgiveness... from my Lord and from those in my life who I unintentionally hurt...
- David being found yesterday and God's hand of protection upon him! I lost him for about 15 minutes at the zoo yesterday... he was found by an honest and helpful stranger who helped him find his way back to me...
- The beautiful weather we have had this week... I am about to join my boys out back with a blanket and a book while they play, can't wait!!
- Fresh strawberries! We are so enjoying the fresh strawberries that have been on sale at the grocery store lately... we can't wait until they are ready to pick around here so we can go get a big basket or 2!
- The Esther Bible study by Beth Moore that we are doing at church... it is so good and God is speaking to me through it...
- Modern conveniences... my dishwasher and washing machine are both working for me right now!
- Continuing to be able to run... I am planning to do another 5K in April... anyone want to join me?
- For God's provisions for our family...
- For friends who pray for and with me..
- For nice, cold glasses of sweet tea... my favorite!
So what are you thankful for today?
I have to admit... I was in a bad mood this morning, and I was not a very nice person, and I even thought at one point that I would not do this post today. But then I realized that today of all days I really needed to, because my attitude needed to be changed, and what better way to change it than to focus on what I have to be thankful for rather than on what was bothering me... so even if you do not feel like being thankful today, make yourself be thankful and see if it helps your attitude to improve. It has helped mine!
For more TT posts visit our host Lynn.














10 comments:
So glad you joined....so blessed by your list of lovely thanks!
Blessings to you!
Amen, bless you for allowing God to turn your frown upside down.
So glad your son was found! Great list of blessings. You're right, even when we're down gratitude lifts us up. Happy Thankful Thursday!
We are doing the Esther study at our church and it is great!! And thank God about your child- I can't imagine how scary that must have been for you!
One of the things I am thankful for today is reading your post. I, too, was not have the greatest of mornings today, so I'm glad I decided to get on and read some encouraging blogs. Thank you for posting and being such an encouragement to others.
Many Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
once again - a wonderful list...
:)
~dd
P. S. Thanks so much for lifting Melly up in prayer.
Today I am thankful for your friendship to me and my family. You are a blessing and I have never seen you in a bad mood!! Love you Tricia,
Vicki
I'm so sorry for your scare. So glad you David from a sweet stranger. Ugh, that would've been a hard and long 15 mns.
I loved your list. And who knew you started out grumpy today. I couldn't even tell.
Love strawberries and tea.
Hugs,
Tiffany
So glad you posted! Giving Thanks and Praise does indeed bring joy to our hearts and YOU definitely had great reasons to Praise!
How scary to have been separated from David in such a huge place! How precious the Lord provided that angel to help you find one another!
I'm with you on so many things you're thankful for...= ) In addition, I'm thankful for you, your friendship and the kind and encouraging words to me today.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment