"But I have trusted in Thy lovingkindness; my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation. I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me."Psalm 13:15-16
Today I am giving thanks for:
- The lovingkindness of the Lord and that I can trust in His lovingkindness...
- For the power and privilege of prayer... our church family has seen the Lord work miracles in our midst recently, and once again we gathered around one of our own last night asking for God's healing touch upon her body...
- God meeting all our needs so graciously...
- Things to look forward to! We are looking forward to some good fellowship with friends this weekend as they travel through our area and stop to spend the night with us along their way...
- That the Lord sets the solitary in families... my husband's best friend is getting married! We are very excited for him and his bride and can't wait to go to Texas to celebrate with them!
- Lunch with a good friend at Panera...
- The wonderful weather we have had this week!
- Being able to run again! I have had that "good" kind of sore this week :)
- My family and time to spend with them...
- For God's presence in my life... I would be nothing without Him...
What are you thankful for today? I encourage you to stop and make your own list of things you are thankful for, little and big, and give God thanks for them! It will bless your heart to really take notice of the things you have to be thankful for!
For more TT posts visit Lynn.













10 comments:
I enjoyed the blessings you shared.
Tricia, I'm so glad you've been able to get out and run again.. means you must be recovering well. Enjoy the visit from your friends this weekend.... true friendship is such a special blessing!
So sweet words and your word of praises to our Heavenly Father is like a shining light.
For God's presence in my life... I would be nothing without Him...
God meeting all our needs so graciously...
amen amen amen...I loved your thankful post....
What a great list of blessings, Tricia! I'm so glad God is so present in every part of your life. Happy Thankful Thursday!
What a great list! Sounds like a great time of fellowship, fun and even the exercise sounds great. :) Blessings!
Beautiful list of thankfuls, my friend! I am so glad you were able to run again this week plus all the fellowship, friends and lunch plus good weather...makes for a great week.
Happy TT!
Wonderful post, I too am thankful for God"s lovingkindness toward me and my loved ones.Please enjoy your trip to Texas, I have a daughter and family who lives there.
Blessings,
Sue
Hi Tricia..
Being able to run again! I have had that "good" kind of sore this week :) Girl, I know this feeling. I "get" you!!
Delightful thankful list. You honor Jesus. Have a blessed weekend. Hugs.
Great thankful list. God bless you dear...
Post a Comment