
Welcome to Tuesday's Together in the Word... We are a group of women reading through the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs using the same reading plan and holding each other accountable. On Tuesdays we share what we have gleaned from our time of study in the Word. To join us and to read what others have to share visit DeeDee, we would love for you to join us! You can find a link to our reading plan on my sidebar.
This past week we have been reading in Titus, Philemon, and Psalms. I want to share what jumped out at me from the Psalms... I have noticed it before, and it always speaks to me and ministers to me in such a precious way...
Psalm 32:8
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."
Psalm 33:18
"Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy, to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine."
These verses then led me to the following...
Job 36:7
"He does not withhold His eyes from the righteous;"
Psalm 34:15
"The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry."
Have you ever really thought about the eyes of the Lord? What color are they? What shape? Does He have a penetrating gaze? Does He have long beautiful eye lashes?
I imagine that His eyes are absolutely beautiful with colors we have never even imagined before... I imagine His gaze is powerful, one that can reach to your innermost being...
And just think, the eyes of the Almighty God, the Creator of the Universe, the God of all gods and the King of all kings are on you and are on me... He guides us with His eyes! That means He looks straight at us! Think of how you guide a child with your eyes, your eyes are on his and his are on you... to think that Almighty God guides us with His eyes is just amazing! And to make it even better, in Job it states that "He does not withhold His eyes from the righteous"... He does not withhold His eyes from us!
What a comfort that is, to know that God is always guiding us with His eyes, and that He never withholds his eyes from us, His gaze is always towards us...
Thank you Father God for Your eyes! Thank You that You are always watching for and over us, that with Your eyes You guide us, and that no matter what, You do not withhold your eyes from us! What comfort that speaks to my soul! In Jesus' name, Amen.













6 comments:
Amen...Thank you Father for your Eyes...guiding, watching ...
that speaks comfort to my soul too.
thanks for sharing Tricia..
I bet he thinks your eyes are pretty special too! Thank you for sharing your sweet and comforting words.
Love you!
What an awesome post. Such a blessing each time I come to your blog. Looking forward to our Girls Night out! See you in a bit!
Oh..the thought of His eyes guiding us...what "comfort for the soul"...thank you for this post. I love what you brought out of it...love your insights.
Blessings, dear friend...
His eyes full of love for His beloved. What comfort in knowing that He watches over us and guides us with His eyes.
Your post is another that truly leaves me thinking of the awesomeness of who our God really is and what He continually does at ALL times. To think of even just a gaze from Him, makes my heart pound so hard with a love beat that warmly penetrates all throughout my being. It's All About Him, isn't it Tricia? All About Him. I feel the depth of where you are coming from, I truly do as I passionately love the Lord as you do. What a connection we all have with Him.
Thank you from my heart for this post. I really feel the presence of the Lord right now as I picture the the beauty from His ultimate, magnificent, eternal eyes.
Thank you Father God for the blessings I always receive here from Tricia because she loves you Lord with the purest of hearts.
Love & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment