Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday


Psalm 68:4-5,19-20,32-25

Sing to God, sing praise to his name,
extol him who rides on the clouds -
his name is the LORD -
and rejoice before him.
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
is God in his holy dwelling.
God sets the lonely in families,
he leads forth the prisoners with singing;
but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior,
who daily bears our burdens.
Our God is a God who saves;
from the Sovereign Lord comes escape and death.

Sing to God, O kingdoms of the earth,
sing praise to the Lord,
to him who rides the ancient skies above,
who thunders with mighty voice.
Proclaim the power of God,
whose majesty is over Israel,
whose power is in the skies.
You are awesome, O God, in our sanctuary;
the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people.

Praise be to God!


This picture is actually one I took, and I was so excited to figure out how to get text onto it!! I am not very computer savy so I was very proud of myself for figuring out how to do this, in a short amount of time also!!

Have you spent time in God's Word today?

For more Word-filled Wednesday posts go to 160 Acre Woods

12 comments:

Darlene said...

You are so good at this. They way you put scripture to the picture is always interesting to me. I am not computer savy either. Looks like you are figuring it out tho. Great Job!!

Anonymous said...

okay your wLw is too cute! i love it!

and those clouds!! I am always amazed at God's handiwork!!
Great verse! :)

Happy WFW!

Mitzi said...

Your photography is great. The beauty of God's creation is being shown to me constantly...You are an inspiration and encourage me to delve deeper in The Word.

Nancie said...

I love this photo and the verses go so well together. You did a great job taking this lovely photo and putting the verses on it. May God enable us rejoice in Him and praise Him daily. Happy WFW!

Jenelle said...

What an encouraging Psalm. Great selection with a beautiful picture! I love your Wordless Wednesday too. My Grandma let me build a house out of a box like that when I was little, and she kept it in her living room for months! It was awesome.

Melanie said...

You picture is beautiful as is the Psalms you shared.

I couldn't believe it when you commented that you had almost used the scripture as I did today. Add that along with the fact we are both studying 1 John and I think we must be alot alike. I feel so fortunate to have met you through your blog. What a blessing!

Happy Word-Filled Wednesday!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful photo! You are so talented! I love the verse with it, too!

Blessings,
Elisa

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Tricia,

Congratulations! You are the Blessed Blog Design Contest Winner!!!

Make sure to email me so I can give you all of the details.

proverbs31wife@comcast.net


Congratulations! Joanne

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

What a beautiful picture and beautiful post! I found your blog through the Blessed site. I am so happy for you that you won the blog makeover. Your posts are lovely and you deserve a matching look. Elisa is fabulous, I think you'll adore her. Thanks for letting me visit. I will add you to my feeder so I can read your updated posts. Blessing to you.

Krista said...

That is a great picture! You go girl! I enjoyed today's blog. Can't wait to read your thankful thursday! Love you, Krista

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Congrat's on winner the BLOG makeover.

Woo...Hoo....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the picture and the reminder to spend time with God.
Be blessed!