The boys were coloring and drawing at the kitchen table and they said they wanted to draw an apple. So I thought I would put an apple on the table for them to look at and draw. I left them coloring and drawing and went to do a few things.
Well, the next thing I know Paul is eating the apple!! Now this is really a miracle. He is SUCH a picky eater, and does not willingly try very many things. So the fact that he picked up the apple, tasted it, liked it and kept eating it just made me so happy.
I took this little video and thought it was too cute not to share, so enjoy! And go eat an apple!!
November 2019
6 years ago













5 comments:
Love the your blog spot...title and all!
Thanks for sharing some of Him from your view with me!
Connected with you over at Praire Chick..
Don't you just love parenting!
Dawn:0)
Yeah Paul!!!! Now what else can he draw then eat?
That's about the cutest thing I've seen all day! What a fun day that must have been! You tell Paul I am proud of him.
Yeah Paul!! I am so proud of you for trying the apple!! God hears and answers our prayers! I am excited to see the video and Paul looks like he was really enjoying the apple. Thanks for sharing. We can add this to our Heart Friends praise report. Yeah!!!
Hi, Tricia. I, too, almost fell over when I read the comment you left last week. Both of us choosing separately to study first Philippians and then 1 John. I imagine God has a place in that somewhere... don't you think? :)
I look forward to anything you might have to share as we venture thru this study together.
You asked how I'm doing my bible studies -- I'm not usually any particular study material. I'm just diving into the Word on my own along with the assistance of a couple of online commentaries.
Post a Comment