Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Little Boys are Getting Big...

My little boys are getting to be big boys, and I am very excited for them but it makes me a little sad. You see, they have learned to ride their bikes without training wheels!! And they are so proud of themselves!!

James took them to the park on Saturday and David did great right from the start, he rode around the whole walking path at our city park with really no help at all (I think it is about 1/2 mile). Paul was a little shaky on Saturday and was a little more hesitant. But tonight you should have seen him! James helped him get started and off he went. He rode for quite a distance before stopping. When he got off he had the biggest grin on his face, and ran towards me, saying "Mommy did you see me!!" and gave me the biggest hug!

They are both so proud of their accomplishment! They were grinning ear to ear and talking about how soon they can go ride at the bike track at the local state park. Now I think that is a ways off but it does give them something to look forward to.

But can you believe that both times I have forgotten the camera? I take pictures of everything so I can not believe I have forgotten both times. I will definitely remember next time!

So my little boys are getting bigger, but they still like to snuggle with me and give me lots of hugs and kisses. I hope they never get to big for that!

1 comment:

Krista said...

It doesn't matter how big they get; they will always want to hug you. Mine still fight for my lap because whoever lays across my lap gets their back scratched and their hair played with; the other gets daddy and he can't scratch like me! It never ends! Every phase they go through will be fun. Enjoy it. Love you girl! Pray for me this week, please.