
Psalm 107:8-9
"Let them give thanks to the LORD for His lovingkindness, and for His wonders to the sons of men! For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, and the hungry soul He has filled with what is good."
Today I am thankful for the following:
- For the Lord speaking to me through His Word today during my quiet time
- For an impromptu picnic lunch with my husband (just me and him!) beside a nice, peaceful stream
- That my boys still take naps and give me some quiet time in the afternoons!
- For the beauty of springtime
- For friends
- For our cat, Bootsie
- For contentment and satisfaction in Christ
- For God's hand of protection upon me and my family
- For the laughter of my children
- For the love & affection of my husband
What are you thankful for today?













8 comments:
How wonderful that you and your husband had some quiet time alone this week. I know with small children this alone time together can be rare. I pray you have a blessed week!
What a sweet way to spend the day! How are you going to top that for Family Fun Friday? I am glad that the Lord spoke to you today through your quiet time. Have a great day!
So happy that you had some sweet alone time with your hubby. Be blessed.
Sounds like you have quite the romantic husband. A picnic sounds wonderful.
Great list! It must have been wonderful to have some alone time with your husband beside a quiet stream, that sounds like something out of a novel!! Thanks for visiting my blog today, I have enjoyed visiting yours this evening!!
Blessings,
Kelley
I am thankful for early bed times and adult conversation. I love the lady bug story. There are days when nothing is entertaining and then there are days when a bug can light their world.
wonderful day... and wonderful list of thankfulness.
I agree with Krista ... How are you going to top that for Family Fun Day... ? I am sure you will come up with something!
Oh - a quite lunch with your beloved. That sounds so wonderful.
I am glad that your children still take naps so you can get refreshed for the afternoon.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.
Be blessed today and always...
Post a Comment