My husband and I watched the Hiding Place tonight, about the life of Corrie Ten Boom. There was something her sister said in the midst of the horror of the concentration camp that has really stuck with me, and then Corrie repeated it at the end of the movie. I just thought I would share it...
"There is no pit so deep, that Jesus is not deeper still." Corrie Ten Boom.
No matter what pit you find yourself in, Jesus is deeper than your pit, and has the power to lift you out!! Praise God!!
November 2019
6 years ago













2 comments:
I have never seen the movie. We have read the book. Powerful!
Love that quote too.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Wow... what a great quote from Corrie Ten Boom! And, I am so thankful there is no pit too deep for our Lord. I'm so glad you shared that quote in your post.
Thanks for your kind and encouraging comments you always leave on my blog. Your commitment and success in memorizing the entire book of Philippians is also an encouragement to me. What a wonderful treasure you have in those words committed to memory to carry with you each and everyday!
Post a Comment